Build your worldview library with Worldview Academy's top suggested titles. Starred titles are recommended reading for students before attending camp.
- The Deadliest Monster* J.F. Baldwin
- The Greatest Among You* Randy Sims
- How to be Your Own Selfish Pig Susan Schaeffer-McCauley
- Knowing God J.I. Packer
- Loving God Charles Colson
- The Compact Guide to World Religions Edited by Dean Halverson
- Rethinking Worldview J. Mark Bertrand
- Escape from Reason Francis Shaeffer
- How Now Shall We Live Charles Colson and Nancy Pearcey
- Orthodoxy G.K. Chesterson
- Understanding the Times David A. Nobel
For the summer of 2015, Corban University and Oklahoma Wesleyan University are offering two college credits for Worldview Academy students that attend any of the 2015 Worldview Academy camps. In order to participate, you must meet the specified criteria and apply through the university as instructed by the PDF guidelines. Credit may only be received from one of the universities. To learn more, download the PDF applications and information sheets on this page. Applications to receive college credit must be received by the university of your choice before a student attends camp.