Change a life for good.
Interested in being on staff? Fill out this form and we’ll let you know when applications are open.
Every summer Worldview Academy Leadership Camp trains thousands of students to think and live like Christ. And we want you to be a part of the team! We’re looking for college-aged students to serve as Christ-centered, “kid loving machines.”
As a staff member, you’ll preach the gospel to every student with words, and even more with actions. You’ll build strong relationships, ask tough questions, and apply the lessons taught in lectures directly to the students’ lives. You’ll invest your life in theirs. The demands are high and the responsibilities are many, but the rewards are eternal.
Staff job description
As a Worldview Staff Member your responsibilities will be:
With your students:
- model Christ-like character
- love each one by building relationships, mentoring, encouraging, and serving
- lead small group discussions in order to help students digest daily lectures on an age-appropriate level
- encourage their participation in all camp activities
- take responsibility for their safety at all times
- be available and sensitive to their needs
With the rest of camp:
- attend classes as assigned
- lead and participate in athletic activities
- facilitate leadership initiatives
- participate in staff training prior to the summer season
- take responsibility for the condition of the equipment and facilities you are using
- maintain a daily quiet time
- participate in staff Bible studies
- participate in all staff meetings
- participate in all camp activities
- be accountable to camp policies, each other and those in authority